****CTMX PRESS RELEASE****

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
2016 Showdown at ChilliTown MX Rocky Mountain ATV/ MC Area Qualifier Official Press Release:

I'm Jeremy, the owner of CTMX, we usually have our media company take care of press releases, but I wanted to personally put in words exactly what we have to offer for this upcoming event. As most of you know we are going into our 6th year of operations. Our little ChilliTown venture has grown leaps and bounds since the beginning race days. Last year we averaged 649 entries per event! Our formula is simple, we work our tails off and pay major attention to planning every single detail of an event. We have several team members that take pride and ownership in their event duties, which in turn helps me personally concentrate on several aspects instead of depleting my time on one certain thing. From day one we said we didn’t want to re-invent the wheel, rather polish it and make it turn smoother. We do not compare our events to other tracks or races, rather we compare them to our previous race weekends, and constantly analyze how we can improve the event, the experience and the customer satisfaction.

The 2016 Race Course: We continuously want to improve the on track experience for every rider that attends our races, we take into consideration, in order the following: safety, drainage, spectator viewing, lap times and track presentation. This years track is completely different from the 2015 season. We constructed a new staging area(if there is ever a vote for coolest staging area, I think we'll win), re-constructed the complete starting gate systems, adding 4 gates (total 44), built a new dog house, and relocated the start gates to a new area. After the gate drops on the 1.1 mile course, you have a very, very wide left hand sweeper turn into a 50' wide roller section. This will allow some space for our packed gates to shuffle out before entering the more technical areas of the track. We have also added a sand section, 6 ninety degree turns, and some neat obstacles throughout. We have a small rhythm type section near the finish line that should make for some exciting last lap action.

The Facility: Hands down one of the best in the nation, I welcome the chance to argue that fact with anybody, a bold statement I know, but a very truthful one. We have over 1,300 water and electric hook up spots for camping, several miles of paved roads, golf course type grass throughout the facility, shower house, dump station, propane filling station, ATM machines, bike wash stations, and a gas station within pit vehicle distance. 2016 improvements have been an upgrade to our speaker and announcement systems, several new lighting structures, new sign up trailer, new fencing and some new spectator areas.

The Event: "It's not just a race, it's and event" That’s the ChilliTown slogan, we take our race course very serious, but we also emphasize the importance of having an event that is fun for the whole family. For the upcoming event we will have live bands playing on Friday night and Saturday night. We will also have various other activities, such as , new strider track racing, moto-limbo contests, live broadcast of Supercross on Saturday night amongst many other crowd interactive activities. We try to build our events that make it not only enjoyable for the riders, but also for spectators and families wanting a weekend get-away. You will not be disappointed!

The Promotions: Stay tuned to various social media outlets over the next two weeks leading up to our event. We will have several opportunities to win admission passes, camping packages, race classes and practice sessions. We will also be releasing track video and pictures over the next week.

In closing, I want everyone to know that the CTMX team will continue to work very hard to continually improve our events and the experience. Perfection is unattainable, yet we will strive for greatness.

Thanks Jeremy Forcum jeremy@chillitownmx.com

Jeremy, your a solid dude, the whole crew behind CTMX is solid. I like that your confident and humble rather than overconfident and arrogant.

CTMX really does have a solid program that encompasses every aspect of an MX event and then some.

I know you folks have a great heart for the people, along with wanting to be the best at what you do; and it shows in your attention to detail and constant and consistent refinement of every aspect.

Every track has weaknesses just like people do...but you folks are open and honest and continuously work at growing and maturing. We can see that for sure.

Thank you CTMX for the effort and commitment to the motocross community.

High five Pal.

Bring it on. We need a new first loser.
Food trash talk. Wow, how my career has spiraled down the toilet
Or rather...how an mx event has spiraled upword to bench race about chili.

And Knox, you may have met your match...don't underestimate his father. I have never tasted his food, but I know he is good.

Damn you. Now I have to use my call-off option. Can't even use I have to work as an excuse not to come. Damn you.

I've only seen CTMX whIle passing by on 104, and perhaps two or three GoPro videos on YouTube.
Though I own no bike, nor have any duty at CTMX, after reading that opening post by Jeremy, I very well may have to journey to Ross County to check it out, perhaps do some GoPro and race article coverage...
Sounds like a very professional run operation!

Monday night is test n tune along with media work. We will have several pictures and videos to post Monday evening. Here is one pic of the new starting gates.
image.jpg

Iam Excited can't wait to come check out this Facility and the events it has to offer for the family! Thumbs up!@

Back