Pymatuning super race weekend latest update !!

PYMATUNINGMX

PR Addict
Well guys and gals we gave it our best effort , but I think mother nature is going to win this round . Our forecast Is now calling for snow and rain all weekend with a high of 38 on Sunday . With that thought in mind we've decided it's best to postpone the racing part of the program till next weekend with everything being the same schedule , now the good news when the weather is bad outside then it's time to play inside, so the action at hotel conneaut is still going ahead as planned . The bands were already booked the food is ready to eat and we didn't want o disappoint the kids that were looking forwardto the super cross party and xbox competition . I'm currently trying to arrange a half price ticket deal at splash lagoon for Saturday 12 to 5 in Erie pa ,it's only 45 minutes away and I thought it would give the kids something to do on Saturday since there isn't going to be any practice . Splash lagoon is a multi million dollar water park with wave pool and water slides and everything else you can do with water , it's a
Pretty amazing operation . Friday nite the band starts for happy. Hour at 6 pm. And theres a dj both nites too ,sat the band starts at 8 and the xbox comp at 7 in the ballroom along with a 14 foot projection system that can play all your go pro video and the super cross race . Rooms start at 39 bucks and comes with a free killer breakfast if you fill out our holeshot info form . So come on out and spend a rainy weekend with fellow racers and have some fun !! Oh yeah I almost forgot , if the weather comes around by Sunday we will have an open practice and some mock races like we were going to do on sat

Back