Plessinger could win the title!!!!

Jarrod458

PR Member
With Mookie being a little wild and could possibly crash out, Plessinger could win this title!!! Although Mookie seems to be settling down and riding more conservative... We'll see. It's a crazy but awesome series!

Great race. Friend of mines son is best friends with Aaron. Funny he used to beat Aaron when they were kids. Cool to see him having success.

I have been fortunate enough know the Plessinger family personally for many years. Brandon and I have been at everyone of Aarons wins from his schoolboy 1 wins at Mini O's, B classes wins at Loretta's , Baltimore Arenacross win , Ironman and now Indy supercross. Aaron is a great kid and was so pumped on Saturday at Indy, this was considered a hometown race for Aaron since he only lives 2 hours away. I told his dad Scott, Brandon and me will be heading to Jersey at the end of April to cheer him on.

Last edited:
With Mookie being a little wild and could possibly crash out, Plessinger could win this title!!! Although Mookie seems to be settling down and riding more conservative... We'll see. It's a crazy but awesome series!
Damn I called this one! Haha

Back