Vital MX

Anyone ever have their account "temporarily locked" on Vital? Seems a bit weird.
Me, all the time. First they just delete your posts for a few weeks. If that doesn't shut you up, they lock your account down.

They don't like anyone with a conservative viewpoint. Once you get one "vitard" in a thread they multiply like a rabbit in heat.

My basic formula for Vital: (A or B) + (a or b) = you get locked down

Proof:
If you like:
A:Republicans
B:Guns

And you:
a: dont believe in global warming
b: don't believe in white privilidge

AND you: Let all of that be known against the other trolls. You get locked down.

Who are you? At least have the guts to put your name on your profile. love people that hide behind their keyboard.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Weird.. I haven't been shut down once.. Lol

I even defended the he'll outa McDade once when everyone was hanging from sanners short hairs..

So on Pit Racer you can be an A HOLE and survive, ie: John 250

On Vital you are just bait for the big fish, nobody gives a sh&t

Big fish in a small pond VS small fish in a big pond.

As Jeff Alesi would say, " I have my sight set on you"

I was on Motodrive many years and back before it became VitalMX. I never got clicked. I must not be as big of an a$$hat as my wife says I am. Winning!

I think the people that run that site like posts that get people pounded endlessly for what they say. Pretty sure I remember that is what happened on the Dungey deal with Hershey-it was just rapid fire posts. Read the post "Dear Santa Clara PD" it's about a 20 year old that tried to sneak a beer in to the SX in the hood of his hoodie and got caught. They made him dump it then the cops asked for his ID which began the underage thing and he then said it was his older buddies which caused them to throw his buddy out of the arena. That guy got hammered for 10 pages...rightfully so but I think they love all of the activity.

I think if you say something they don't agree with, JS7 in this case, they lock it. Might just be that they are sick of the debate on the issue. FInally - don't really look at ads too much but is there a chance that SEVEN gear advertises on that website?

I think the people that run that site like posts that get people pounded endlessly for what they say. Pretty sure I remember that is what happened on the Dungey deal with Hershey-it was just rapid fire posts. Read the post "Dear Santa Clara PD" it's about a 20 year old that tried to sneak a beer in to the SX in the hood of his hoodie and got caught. They made him dump it then the cops asked for his ID which began the underage thing and he then said it was his older buddies which caused them to throw his buddy out of the arena. That guy got hammered for 10 pages...rightfully so but I think they love all of the activity.

I think if you say something they don't agree with, JS7 in this case, they lock it. Might just be that they are sick of the debate on the issue. FInally - don't really look at ads too much but is there a chance that SEVEN gear advertises on that website?

I think Gibby runs a pretty tight, although somewhat liberal (California style), ship, the mods are pretty tight to their posting guidelines.

I take it for what it is. A source of MX/SX info and for that, I appreciate the site. Like everything else in life, sort through the chaff and find the wheat.

Yea but what if you're gluten intolerant?

Then you are a product of mans medical enhancement of life expectancy. Our growth in the medical field along with societal changes have done their best to eliminate the Darwins law of the survival of the fittest. Now you have an exponential amount of allergies and sicknesses that were never passed on to the next generation before.

Same goes for stupidity.

Back