Pymatuning super race season opener and hotel conneaut this weekend the 16th -17th

PYMATUNINGMX

PR Addict
Thank god we postponed the opening super race , I don't know about you but we received 8 inches of nice wet snow here at the racetrack . The good news is that it gave us a chance to test out the hotel conneaut set up for our super race sun series and the format worked great . I think if you ask anyone if they had an enjoyable experience at hotel conneaut this saturday you will get a resounding yes ! And I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who came , for taking a chance on us and still coming to the hotel and being such a nice group to entertain . The hotel staff said you were all welcome to return and enjoyed all your kids coming and behaving so well ! They actually told me it felt like a big family weekend around the holidays ., there going to make more of the 39 dollar rooms available this weekend with two double beds instead of the queens .
Were going to add a scavenging hunt to the sat nite activites along with the xbox comp and the super cross race party because the kids seemed to have so much fun playing hide and seek and looking for the ghost in all the maze of floors and hallways . And well have another great band for the adults and dancing again in the spirit lounge .

This weekend schedule is sat morn bike practice starts at 9am to 1 pm. Quads from 1 to 3. And then our fun races start as soon as the ambulance rolls in at 3 with a big bike , 65-80 ,pee wee , mini quad ,big quad fun race will start . There is
no charge for the race and the first place winner in each race will win a prize . After the races we will be heading over to the hotel for the sat racers party and a good nites sleep , with a free breakfast being served starting at 5 am sun morning . Your also welcome to camp overnite at the racetrack just like always .
Sunday race day has bike practice starting at 9am with each group getting two times out on the track then moto 1 and 2 of the bikes will run Next is practice for the pee wees , mini quads and big quads then right into racing their motos 1 and 2. You can register right up to race time and pee wees and quads don't even have to show up till noon or 1 .

This year you can also have your choice of awards either a trophy , tee shirt , or holeshot dollars that are good for use anywhere else on the property ,and were also be adding plaques and hats to that list after a few more races let us get caught up time wise . The weather the last couple of weeks has been challenging to say the least and really put our skills to the test . All I can say is I hope you like all the changes and if you don't ,please take the time to tell us why and maybe we can correct it . Thank you all for your imput the last 30 days it really helped us and please keep the critics coming . Tk you from ART and the very tired overworked , Underpaid staff here at holeshot , we hope you enjoy our new racing program !

Back