BC Open Riding 4-16 & 4-17

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend, 11-5pm $25 per rider, tracks prepped. Concessions open. Not one word about this weather prediction, lets not jinx it.

Tracks are dry, gonna be watering today.....a lot.....ripping it deep, gonna be a great weekend!

Aerial View!.jpg

In a tractor or dozer till 10pm......Tracks should be above average. We will see today at 11. For all the rain we had, everything was super dry. This is not the case now. Open today and tomorrow!

In my opinion, track was perfect today! No dust, no mud, perfect traction, jump faces were awesome and track not all rutted up. Seems some folks like ruts, me...not so much :)

Plus, I finally got some chicken & noodles before they sold out!

Perfect prep when there is no mud and no dust. Plenty of corner ruts for bikes and solid jump faces, a good rough track ! Moto heaven.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Historically Sunday has always been the better day. Given how yesterday turned out, I'm really to see if it can better??? I guess we will know in a few hours. Open at 11.

I would expect a similar schedule to yesterday: (big track) Open track 11-1, Prep at 1, sessions from 2-4, open 4-5. Yesterday we did 3 groups: A/B (I jump everything consistently and Im moving), C Group (im just riding dude), and Mini Group (85-90cc and under). If we have a lot more quads we will add a quad group, but this is doubtful.

Last edited:
Perfect track prep on Sunday. Not too wet – not too dry.

Edge to edge, the track offered great traction = very consistent.

Dig the Waller after the tunnel….. I like Wallers.

Gibson blew past me by jumping it – I was like GTFO!

Browning coming around ya is always a thrill too.

Just what I needed for a “ first –ride –back “ in spring.

Ahhhh -yes - Moto On -

Who all was taking pics yesterday at BC or video with the drone?
I will get the guys card, he said he will have videos to post.

Matt Snyder was out as well as Jim from Bars Racing, On the Road as well. Cant remember Saturday to Sunday, but I think most were here Sunday!

Saturday and Sunday this weekend? Have not been in years. Thinking about camping and doing both if open.

We might try for Sunday to make up a day from a couple weeks ago, cant do Saturday. Im checking with my crew to see who is free and whether we can do it.

Back