Decade Class Delivers

NQ1965

PR Elite
Action Sports Racing GRAND PRIX race Saturday had 14 entries in the Decade Class.

Had a blast as always, great racing, and quite a few Pitracer members. Collectively the 11:00 a.m. session had 70 racers. All on the track and in the woods at the same time.

Nick Divito (misstheflip) and myself (NQ)
IMG_7968.JPG

Mark Kaho (KO)
IMG_7970.JPG

My boy airing it out on his 2002 CR250
IMG_8015.JPG

I know there were quite a few other Pitracer regulars as well, MXkid, Jeffro667, that we didn't get pics of.

Last edited:
I didn't realize that was you next to me on the line until I got home and looked at the pics and video.

That was a great start. Nancy also caught it with camcorder, but from behind us. It's neat to see myself from another perspective. That is until you passed me :D. My boy Anthony hung right there with us going through the first turns, we were all pretty close. I always worry about that tight right going into that first little wooded corner. It's always wet and slippery there, and never want to blow it so soon in the race.

You adapted to the track quickly and rode very well.

Had a great time in the decade class on the old kdx, thanks Drew and the crew at Actionsports.

Glad to hear you guys were there as well.
Great Event! We missed having Kyle at the scoring, but Drew and Crew did very well.

Last edited:
My white bike was all nice and clean until I got it from all directions in the that first mud hole.:eek:

So happy to jump over it at 3:00.:cool:

Back