Enclosed trailer

Motodad23

PR Member
Maybe this topic has been discussed before but I didn't see it. Anyone have an opinion on where to buy one and any brand that's better than another. Thanks in advance.

Car-Mate trailers are hard to beat. They are a little more money but a lot more quality.

Rocks trailer sales in columbus will blow away any selection, price or quality from northeast ohio. Super easy to deal with as well. I shopped everywhere in NE ohio and they all carried the same lines. I dis not like the quality os any Stealth trailers. Carmate and Pace are made very well. My 6x12 tall top v-nose with dexter 3k axel was $600 cheaper than anywhere else and made much better. Just my 2 cents! Also, I drove 2.5 hours to get it and still saved 600!!

John's trailer sales in Toledo/Middlebury, IN. I bought a dump trailer there a few years ago and saved about $1500 over the exact same trailer at Majestic. I'm gonna buy a new enlclosed trailer this year and thats where I'll be going. Pick up in Middlebury, they give you an ohio title for the trailer since they are based out of the toledo store..... If you know what I'm getting at.

John's trailer sales in Toledo/Middlebury, IN. I bought a dump trailer there a few years ago and saved about $1500 over the exact same trailer at Majestic. I'm gonna buy a new enlclosed trailer this year and thats where I'll be going. Pick up in Middlebury, they give you an ohio title for the trailer since they are based out of the toledo store..... If you know what I'm getting at.
You want to sell me yours? Is that what your getting at? Lol

I didn't know they had enclosed trailers but I just picked up my 14k gvwr equipment trailer from John's in Toledo. No complaints and almost HALF the price as some other guys out there. There is a trailer dealer 10 minutes from my house and they wanted $6000 for the same (actually slightly less options and weight rating) trailer. Well worth the drive!! http://www.johnstrailersales.com/

You want to sell me yours? Is that what your getting at? Lol

Haha, I'd sell you mine! Could use some work though. Not sure what you're looking for exactly. What I was getting at was if you pick up and pay for it in Indiana, they will give you an Ohio title. since I had an Ohio Title, the state assumes you paid sales tax on it.

Well if I buy used I don't want to spend more to fix it than it would cost to buy new. I want something that holds 2 bikes and gear and maybe a water tank for those days when you need to wash them off before loading up.

Back