Beans. 4/23&4/24

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
sat and Sunday 11 am till 5 pm bikes only both days. Track will be groomed to perfection both days. So if you like open practice just want to ride all day then bring your skills to the hills!!!!
Kids track free camping
579 beans rd sherrodsville oh
330 440 2366
BJ

Track looks good, I will be down this weekend for the first time. Cant wait to rip. BET!!! Found this video from a few days ago....

FREEH! Whats up man? You going down this weekend? I can only make it on Saturday. I finally have a truck, lol

Pimpit, how you doing? I need to get my bike fixed first, that's why I said soon. haha. Probably won't be this weekend, but definitely soon. Glad to hear you have a truck. Way too much work hauling the way you used to do it.

Thanks rocky , got the track packed in good . Bought a new roller works great. This rain should make for a great weekend of riding at Beans

we got a half dozen of us heading down in the morning…. its raining pretty good up here east of youngstown hope you are getting just the right amount of rain down there

image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Getting track ready for tommorrow going to a good day of riding here . A lot of new riders been coming this year and today appreciate the support thanks Bj

Bj! Track was off the hook today, My first time there. I like how the track is fast paced along with the hills...Table top jump on top of the hill is sick! Great job on the mulch and track prep and for the sand lets just say that I need more practice. lol ...

Ive been going to beans on and off since 2000 maybe earlier. These changes are looking unbeleiveable. BJ place looks awesome! Keep up the amazing work. Cant wait to get down there.

Back