PAY 2 PLAY MEMBERSHIP AMHERST MEADOWLARKS

Ah capitalism at it's finest. Might not offer it next year....hook, line, sinker. Rode the track last week with a member since the changes. Nothing drastic from last year. Just filled in a jump and redid 8 sand whoops. Decent spot. 600 dollars nice? Nah. I ride twice a week about 30 weeks out of the year. That place would get old quick. Not very challenging, no elevation. I'll stick to the open ride days.

Buy my account you can only ride about eight months out of the year in Ohio.. So you've only missed maybe a month or so.... I could make the meeting because I coach baseball and had a game last night.
Hopefully most of people that signed up to ride this year will become members.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

But Mike, you can sneak day in riding Amherst almost all year, we were riding at Hershey's middle of December. Should be a year.

I would have signed up, gave you 600.00 and joined officially in 12 months.
You know me very we'll and know I would be a great asset to the club.

Instead now your club has taken a good thing and refused at least 1 good member.

This is exactly why Amherst membership is down.

So? How many did you get?

If you don't do it next year, see you never at Amherst .
I have not ridden there since the early nineties . Was thinking about Saturday practice......may wait another 20 years and see what happens

Meadowlarks is free camping for members year round! Ride as u wish (other than races, specific days). AND, unless Im mistaken, there are now 2 options to join!! For those who wish to skip the few races and work parties, just pay to play!! OR work the few work parties n races w some great people and save a few bucks!! 2 options should please just about anybody!!!

And, you can ride around your schedule at home/work! You don't have to wait for other tracks on Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat or lose out on riding if that practice is rained out. Our last 5 weeks were Tomahawk/Pymatuning/RedBud/MX421 and BriarCliff last weekend. Plenty of great places to ride if you want to chase the weather. At Meadowlarks you can ride as often as you wish, there is always a part of the track that is good even after a rain. Sometimes the boys put cones down and make their own turn track, last month or so they were in the woods on the new section and loved it! If it was chilly, we stayed an hour or 2, didn't cost us anything extra, and the boys got their "fix".

Always options! And now Meadowlarks has offered 2!

But Mike, you can sneak day in riding Amherst almost all year, we were riding at Hershey's middle of December. Should be a year.

Instead now your club has taken a good thing and refused at least 1 good member.

This is exactly why Amherst membership is down.

So? How many did you get?

If you don't do it next year, see you never at Amherst .
I have not ridden there since the early nineties . Was thinking about Saturday practice......may wait another 20 years and see what happens
Who's to say we won't renew it for next year on the pay to play. It's a trial to see if we can offer riding and club amenities to folks that don't want to or have time to be an active member. It had to run its course of 3 meetings to be voted in. It is now available. Join if you want to. We may offer a totally different plan next year based on how things work or may decide it was a bust. Who knows. I can't pedict tommorrow.
One thing I do know is once the club membership is full that's it ! I've stuck it out for over 20 years and have had nothing but good things to say .
I'm sure you would be a good member and have a blast riding there. Camping there. Using the facilities and hanging out with me!!!
I was not at the meeting and don't know if anyone has joined. I will find out this weekend when I go to race and ride.

I was at the meeting on Tuesday and i think they voted in 2 new members... i also think there was a few guys that signed up for the pay to play deal that night... see you this weekend Mike... working the Saturday party and the race on Sunday...

We haven't refused ONE good member! YOU choose not to join, and thats your choice. We have 2 types of memberships for this year. If neither work for you, thats OK.

this is a great facility.great members great atmosphere and a very competitive track for all type of riders.JOIN UP ITS WELL WORTH THE MONEY RIDE ANYTIME ANY DAY WHENEVER YOU WANT TO.

Back