Malvern Saturday Open Practice

We have just moved to the area and have yet to visit your facility heard nothing but good things.....i do have a question my 6yr old daughter had been on a JR 50 and we just moved her up to a KTM 50 and she has not had much time on it and i dont want to throw her on a big track was wondering if you had a kids track? was looking online and could not find much.

Thank you

We have just moved to the area and have yet to visit your facility heard nothing but good things.....i do have a question my 6yr old daughter had been on a JR 50 and we just moved her up to a KTM 50 and she has not had much time on it and i dont want to throw her on a big track was wondering if you had a kids track? was looking online and could not find much.

Thank you

no kids track, but they are very good about running practice sessions for each group of skill level/bike.

Thank you
Malvern is top-notch. Let them know your concerns and they'll do their best to accommodate.
Also maybe check out the Apple Cabin for Thur night riding.
Separate PeeWee track - Great for your 6 year old.
Separate Mini track
Separate Big Bike track

They post on here as "Apple Cabin"

Thursdays are a bit of a stretch as i work in columbus and try to get home loaded up and to the track...wouldnt leave much time for practice.....appreciate the heads up though

Back