YOUNGSTOWN MX track update

Youngstown MX

PR Addict
Track update: Here is what's been going on at ytown. We have hooked up with the road construction going down on interstate 80.(right around the corner). Because of this we have access to a massive amount of dirt over the next two years. Back at the end of February we hauled in around 400 truck loads of dirt and started building some new stuff, we have another 300 being hauled in staring this Monday. Once we get this dirt put into place we will be able to open. Any dirt hauled in after this will not affect us being open. We are also rebuilding the water system so we can pump twice as much water as before. Once we get all this taken care of we are going to have one badass riding spot. I'm guessing that we might be able to open next weekend if all goes well. I will be posting updates and pics this upcoming week. [emoji111][emoji776][emoji776]

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I've been waiting for this! Can't wait to come check it out. Are you guys keeping the layout pretty much the same?

Maaaan, Youngstown is going to be off the hook! Dang Tim your not playing around. Going to have to take a ride down there on my street bike to take a peep. Well dang, You might as well build a pole barn or something and make a indoor track for winter riding:p

It's basically gonna be almost the same track layout with a couple significant track changes. We even elevated the parking lot and took care of the mulch pile. We are trying to set things up so we can change the track layouts more often. And yo pimpit all track pics are top secret at the moment. I know where you live!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back