Smith Road Wednesday (4/27)

Were you there last week? No? Just talking s**t like normal? It was a snot rink and dangerous. I watched 5-7 guys go down.. Hard.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Were you there the day we were complaining about in that thread? No? Just throwing your worthless opinion in like normal? I watched people go down that day as well. I didn't measure the hardness.

Were you there the day we were complaining about in that thread? No? Just throwing your worthless opinion in like normal? I watched people go down that day as well. I didn't measure the hardness.

Actually I was there.I've been there nearly every practice they've had this year... Try again.

There is a difference between some ruts and a little wet, and it being a sloppy mess with grease underneath mud.. Also a difference between someone falling over in a corner, and getting crossed up 3rd tapped and going over the bars.. Or flipping into a corner.. But I'm sure you know that, since you seem to think you know everything else.

I don't know why Billy, you seem to feel the need to attack me via Internet, but if you have such an issue with me please address it person. We are not 14 years old..

Last edited:
Actually I was there.I've been there nearly every practice they've had this year... Try again.

There is a difference between some ruts and a little wet, and it being a sloppy mess with grease underneath mud.. Also a difference between someone falling over in a corner, and getting crossed up 3rd tapped and going over the bars.. Or flipping into a corner.. But I'm sure you know that, since you seem to think you know everything else.

I don't know why Billy, you seem to feel the need to attack me via Internet, but if you have such an issue with me please address it person. We are not 14 years old..

embarassed-for-you.gif

I love how this thread gets moved to the main forum because, and I quote "argue in the other forums".

What a joke. Obviously there's an issue with the track if this gets brought up week after week. Yet the beans thread, which is full of positive vibes, gets left in the practice forum? So I'm confused, we're advocating arguing about some goat path on the main forum but burying a thread full of postive comment? Makes sense....

For the record, went to Malvern last night, it was awesome as always. Funny how those doing things right never get the recognition they deserve.

Last edited:
My understanding of the race and practice forums are they are for posting events and asking questions. I dont think anyone will complain about positive comments in there. Here is a line directly from the posting guidelines from those forums

" PitRacer doesn't have employees so we can't monitor each and every post every second, but we do have a team of volunteers that monitor the threads and can take quick action against the occasional flamer."

I would take that as meaning there wont be any flaming tolerated in those forums. IMO on the main board its open game unless it gets totally out of control. BUt who am I to say.

My understanding of the race and practice forums are they are for posting events and asking questions. I dont think anyone will complain about positive comments in there. Here is a line directly from the posting guidelines from those forums

" PitRacer doesn't have employees so we can't monitor each and every post every second, but we do have a team of volunteers that monitor the threads and can take quick action against the occasional flamer."

I would take that as meaning there wont be any flaming tolerated in those forums. IMO on the main board its open game unless it gets totally out of control. BUt who am I to say.
That quote looked professional, right up until I read the word "flamer". I have nothing to say on the matter. I just liked that someone actually used the word flamer.

Back