OLD SCHOOL... 1981/82 CRA Banquet

MOTODAD024

PR Addict
13071840_1012515178819112_2041615079875735556_o.jpg

Are you in here?? Thought this was a FUN pic... Photo Credit to Larry Smith
I see Me ( Tina Pasternack/Sams) , my sis Renee (only two chicks in pic besides Toni ) and Dad Carl... My Husband Allen Sams, his brother Tim,
Toni Proffer/Roach , Dave Hand, Flip (cant remember full name) Jack Steel, Brian Doran, Fred Andrews, Dan Morgan, Mikey Howe , Dale Spangler (we think) Russ and Scott Hains .... WHO ELSE???

Very cool picture! I'm in there, and 5 kids I went to school with. I believe it's for the 1983 season.

Yes Tina that is Dale Spangler. He's the one holding the big trophy in the middle.

The Captain was their so was Guy Bartolotti,Larry Ethridge, Tom Etchtruch , Dave Capretta, Dave Sferra , Gare Thomas, Kevin Carney , Dave Blauman , Jim Colbrun , Jim Marrucci , Greg Hartley , Greg Vanderpool, Bob Harrington , and a hole lot of Happy CRA members . And special Thanks to Paul Jerko God rest his sole for offering the amazing Yankee Lake ballroom for the 1982 year end awards banquet. And Larry Smith for being their to take the pictures of so many CRA events . Thanks Rabbit. Rrrrrrrr.

Back