Malvern Open Practice Wednesday 5/4

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Ok everyone! We're going to shoot for bikes and quads practice tomorrow, May 4, from 4-dark. Were going to make an exception to the bikes only Wednesday format because we realize everyone is excited to see the new layout and we need all of your input about the track changes. Please make sure to check on here or call the track phone before you come. There's a chance of rain, but we really want you all to see the changes we made. $25/rider, spectators/free

Yeah me too but that will depend on the boy and how well he does is school this week. Getting toward the end of the school year and he's getting lazy. I told him no riding if he gets bad grades.

Ok guys, the forcast is improving. The hourly is only showing a 30% chance of scattered showers for 3 and 4 pm. We can handle that.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Weather and track looking pretty good!! Practice 4-dark!! Come and check out all the changes and tell us what you think!!

That downhill table and the rest of the track changes look sweet! Spectating is free right? I'm gonna head over to watch tonight. Any chance of practice this weekend?

Great track tonight guys! Thanks for changing things up! That triple is too big for me but it was fun watching the young guys do it! Hope the guy who cased that triple and left in the ambulance is doing ok tonight. Best wishes to him. Thank you Jason and Fam for all your hard work and passion for the sport! We are all lucky to have such a great place to ride!

Awesome time! All the changes rule. Triple section definitely flows smoother than the old setup. Just have to learn to stop for the left hander lol

Back