Rocky Mountain ATV

Yep their warehouse is in Kentucky. Great company and very competitve prices. Their tusk brand tools are also a great bargain! Just stay away from the clutches and wheels.

That is why I love RMATVMC. Even if it comes from the Virginia warehouse, as long as I order by 7pm on Monday, it is on my step by noon on Wednesday. My dealer can not get me parts that quick!!

Why? I've used probably a dozen of their clutches without issue.
I only got 10 hours out of their clutches 2 or 4 stroke. I stick with OE for longevity. Price difference is right around 50. Not worth it to me. As for the wheels, I broke a hub and several spokes out of 2 different Tusk rear wheels. aluminum nipples are a no go.

I order a ton of stuff from them. Lately they have been sneaking in USPS. I went from getting it in one day to sometimes 4 days now.

I have a set of their wheels too.. been chasing loose spokes (only have 2 or 3 rides on em) but no other complaints yet.

No problems here. HD spokes. Spokes are right and true with no adjustments since they were laced up. Might need 1/8 of a turn. But Debalso did a great job of lacing them. Of course I'm using oem hub off 07 250f.

I ran tusk wheels for about a year.. broke a few spokes but they accept OEM spokes so that is convenient.. they also take oem bearings which is nice compared to some other cheaper wheel sets.. dont have to track down weird sized bearings.

only issue with them was the spokes coming lose all the time, never stopped chasing lose spokes. Not a big deal for me though as I go over my wheels after every day i ride regardless of what wheels im running.

Back