gotta love craigslist

smitty

PR Addict
picked this up a few weeks ago,saw it on the list one week again the next only it was a bunch cheaper so I calls the guy and me and the wife head down to eastern valley city (is there such a thing?) and pick it up and yes it's as bad as it looks but I got it running,tank and fenders are decent,everything else lets just say my wire wheel is getting a work out chap.jpg shocks and forks.jpg

Sure. Come down around my hood and not even a phone call. Looks like you need a trip to Harbor Freight for a few backup wire wheels.

sorry,spur of the moment deal
forks are done,wire wheeled,blasted a little bodywork and silver paint on the lowers,new homemade stainless upper tubes,xr50 dust shields,hopfully the rest comes out as nice

I rode this all over midohio,was a lot of fun,needs better fork bushings or a fork brace using the front brake creates big pucker factor right now,there were 2 enduro versions with Fuji 4 speed engines there ,both were original and 1 was for sale,dude was interested in mine but never came back (they never do,do they )mine came home with me

IMG_2058.JPG
IMG_2059.JPG
1981 RM 125...recent acquisition! Rips too...lots of new parts...
Levers
bars
Weisco piston
reeds
grips
cables
Bearings
Plastic
DG pipe
Thank You Craigslist!!!
Ready to go! Nice backup bike for Babs JR.

Back