Thank you Smith Road MX!

Want to give a huge shout out to Larry and the whole Smith Road crew tonight. Amazing prep and practice and so much fun to have a Friday evening practice. We, as the motocross community, need to continue to uplift each other and be grateful to have so many tracks to choose from and for the continued hard work that each and every promoter contributes to each awesome track that we have. Trust me, we have a lot of tracks to choose from and that is awesome. I understand every practice at every track is not always prepped like an MX national but that doesn't mean that people need to speak negatively and so harshly online toward the people that work hard to allow us to have great places to ride. Trust me, I hardly ever agree with how the conditions are at each track I go too, but it doesn't mean the day was a waste. Thanks to all the track promoters that do a great job and here is to a great year or shredding with you all!

I agree. Track was nice tonight. Think all the rain helped. Cant say I had too much fun though because I couldn't pass this pesky rider on the #19 Kawasaki. maybe next week.

We are tossing around the idea of changing our go to make-up day from Sunday to Friday, so we may try it a few more times see if we can build up a Friday following when we can't open on Wednesday. We'll see if course the weather is always a big factor too

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back