WTF is wrong with this country???

hershey

PR Elite
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015...racism-should-not-be-displayed-on-campus.html

Do people not have history class any more? Do they not realize how many people fought for our freedom, died for our freedom all under this flying flag? Do they not realize all the service men and women who were in their caskets while cloaked in this flag?

This country is going to fall because many have become more worried about minorities and individuals than what's good for the whole. It just doesn't work that way, it's not how we became the greatest nation in the world.

And this would be EXACTLY why Trump is leading in the polls! Ever notice that all the protestors carrying flags protesting Trump, NEVER is there one American flag. These people want to leave their damn country so bad, but want us to change our country!

Take your ass back to where you came from. Every state school receiving tax payer dollars should be mandated to fly the American flag. Why should we have to change for the minority?

Wtf is wrong with this country? The media, highest bidder gets his message told.

Unless...you are interesting. Trump....Howard stern. They are buddies. Maybe a little advise from stern?

well they succeeded in taking down a confederate flag. Why not go after the alma mater?

Ya know. Let's just remove all flags from the entire world. Set up a central bank. Give everyone a blue car. Pick a lottery for their occupation. If they're retarded, or deemed so then slaughter them. It's for the good of the world. And by retsrded I mean red hair, speak their mind, rebel, revolt. All symptoms of retardation. They must be eliminated.

Georgie, you calling me retarded? BTW, you need to be a bit more PC at your age. It is mentally challenged.

well they succeeded in taking down a confederate flag. Why not go after the alma mater?

Ya know. Let's just remove all flags from the entire world. Set up a central bank. Give everyone a blue car. Pick a lottery for their occupation. If they're retarded, or deemed so then slaughter them. It's for the good of the world. And by retsrded I mean red hair, speak their mind, rebel, revolt. All symptoms of retardation. They must be eliminated.
Finally, a voice of reason!

Amen! I'm so p***off when we have adults and kids that don't care about our men and women who put there lives on the line every minute of the day. I'm proud to have my flag flying and to salute. I sure hope trump gets in office!

Sent from my E6782 using PitRacer mobile app

Back