Beans 5/14&5/15

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
11 am till 5 pm both days bikes only . Track will be groomed both days. come ride the best groomed track in Ohio . Ride all day with out sitting around waiting your turn and no mid day prep needed here just come ride as much as you want when you want.
Kids track and free camping

The above comment was sarcastic. BJ knows this, but this was really just an FYI to anyone else that just puked in their mouth reading it.

Been rain off and on all day going to be to wet for Sunday. Hate to do it put going to close Sunday . Next weekend looking good and will have more mulch and sand for next weekend as well. Plus Georgie said he was coming

Been rain off and on all day going to be to wet for Sunday. Hate to do it put going to close Sunday . Next weekend looking good and will have more mulch and sand for next weekend as well. Plus Georgie said he was coming

Tears in my beer....(I already had bikes loaded)....Muck!!!

I'll be making the trip. I'll give you an expert review of your facility, as an added bonus for my gracious presence.

Was soooo looking forward to being in the 'gracious presence' of an expert. Soon Georgie girl... soon.:cool:

Easy on the sand lol I suck in it

+1.
I hate picking up my bike. Damn u BJ :mad:

Soon enough kampi just cleaned and installed some radiator reinforcements in case any lurkers decide to clean me out over any said berm.

image.jpeg

So now are we all racing western reserve or going to Mx acres ??

MX Acres. I'm more likely to clean out your cooler (and ears) after we roost each other...bring Labatt Blue!

Just think next weekend weather looking great and the track will be even better than it would of been tommorrow. It dos suck thow I think tommorrow was going to a good turnout!!!

Damnit! Tomorrow will end up being a nice day ruined today! Im friggin heartbroken! Maybe... hillsville is in order!

Back