Apple Cabin Open Thursday 5-12

I have my fingers crossed! Lets hope the weather man is as accurate as yesterday. Sharc last week was good and rough!

Both tracks were perfect tonight! Thank you thank you thank you Frank!

Nick smoked lucky..tony 69 or whatever his name is!

Thank you Tony and Sharc for mentoring Nick tonight, means a ton. He is a man on a mission to beat Tony!

I hear he threw a little mud on Sharc! Ha ha

Thought that was Sharc out there, anyone happen to know who the guy was walking around taking pics on the big track?

Thanks for all your work Frank and crew the track was great! Hope you guys got it rolled in before the rain.

Yep, what a diamond we have in the Apple Cabin.

I was running late all day (Me? Late? - ya don’t say) but did make it out.

Coming out of Medina, the farm fields were pretty soaked and some bigger seized chuckholes still had standing water. I was starting to think it may be wet and muddy.....

Pfffft…Track was great! Awesome! …I’m smiling and pretty damn sore this morning.

Frank – you rock, thanks for doing what you do. Wanted to shoot the s**t a bit but saw that you were already back to work in the tractor (pushing all the dirt back and rolling).

Last edited:
="Double D, post: 623027, member: 8091I hear he threw a little mud on Sharc! Ha ha

Smack dab in the face - twice!
Coming up over the big table by the parking lot he dropped the rear wheel of his 65 into the puddle and proceeded to pull the trigger.
First time was a surprise, second time I was pissed at myself for falling for it again.
On the third lap he was clearing the puddle and I was no longer the victim .....Good stuff!

Back