Canadian Nationals

John250

PR Founding Father
I see Mike Alessi is riding a Kawasaki in the Canadian nationals. Millsaps is also riding in Canada. Just a few years ago Alessi was a top 3 guy outdoors. Hate seeing our 450 class get diluted. would rather see battles from 1st to 40th. Must be money to be made up north or they would not do it. Guess it is sad that the top 40 guys riding 450s as a professional need to go out of the country to make a living.
f60068cb4a1fbbdffb523d78e065f7ea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

If any of my northern friends are listening, my thoughts are with the families of Fort McMurray. MX will be here tommorrow, hope you are all safe.

Don't worry John259, Bubba will still be here in the US! :p

......for now!
You actually think he is gonna line up on the gate at Hangtown? he will get injured before than practicing! Whats the over under for him racing all the rounds? Over and under for finishing all the motos?

Not trying to be a downer, but let Canada deal with the Alessis. I've never been a fan of that family. I'd rather see guys thay actually want to race in the states than a poor sport like Mike ride around acting like a penis.

Not trying to be a downer, but let Canada deal with the Alessis. I've never been a fan of that family. I'd rather see guys thay actually want to race in the states than a poor sport like Mike ride around acting like a penis.
I am sue Mike and Davey would both love to be racing in the USA. My guess is that the $$$$ offered to them to race in Canada was too much to pass up. That's the sad part.

I am sue Mike and Davey would both love to be racing in the USA. My guess is that the $$$$ offered to them to race in Canada was too much to pass up. That's the sad part.
Oh I agree. They follow the money. It doesn't matter to them where they race. Sure, they'd prefer to race in the states but for an extra couple bucks racing in Canada is an easy decision. I'd do the same thing if I were in their shoes, go where the money is. However, I still don't care for mike. Lol

Don't know how it is today but back in my day they treated American riders REALLY well. I made more just showing up then what I won in the US.
Besides, it is kinda fun being the big fish in the small pond for a little while.
I would assume it could be a career killer if you go up there with a big name and don't win.

Here are last years results. Looking at the guys listed here, I would put my money on Alessi to win it all. If Alessi is even close to the outdoor performance he had in the states 2 or 3 year ago. Either way look for him and Millsaps to be top 3 podium finishers.

I was never a huge Alessi fan, but the last few years I have come around to root for him to do well. I think he took a lot of bad rap because of his dad. Tony should have backed off years ago, and Mike's career might have been totally different.

http://www.mxnationals.ca/results/

I looked at results and posted them, I thought that too. But I did not see Alessi in the results. might have been 2014 he was there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Mikey couldn't get it done in 2014 and there's more talent this year.
Capture.JPG

2015 races are on MAVTV every Wednesday at 4pm, 1/2 hr show, one class, alternate weeks. The wife hates the announcers but they crack me up. I'd like to go to a race. They remind me of Pro nationals before they got so commercialized
http://www.cyclenews.com/motorcycle-tv-listings/

Back