Pymatuning harescramble this Sunday may 15 with 5 star KTM set up with new bikes and their techs pre

PYMATUNINGMX

PR Addict
this is our first harescramble of the year it's a CRA XTREME BUCKEYE SERIES EVENT with electronic scoring and live tracking of the races by lap times on the scoring tv and live aerial shots by overhead drone streamed back also to the scoring area . It's our first use of the drone so it should be interesting .

The event is sponsored by 5 star KTM and will have new bikes and their technicians there on hand for an after race , test and tune for your bike , both on the motorcross course and the hare scramble course . It's all free and everyone is invited to come and make use of the techs .

You are welcome to come the nite before and camp or get a room at Hotel Conneaut for just 39 bucks and it includes a great free breakfast for everyone who stays in the room . It's within 10 min of the track and the phone no is 814 573 7747 . This hotel is just Beautiful it's no flophouse and it has food and entertainment on Friday and Saturday night , located right on Conneaut Lake inside Conneaut Lake Park .

Racing starts at 9am for 60s and 85s. 10 am for big bikes. 12 30 pm for pee wee's and mini quads. 2 pm for big quads . 10 gate fee and 25 dollars to race , overnite camping. Is free .

The course is designed by Mike D , and the guys that have seen it so far just love it , we're using our new property and the existing racetrack property all taking place on the same side of the road not like our first one where we had to cross the road I hope you're as excited as we are one out and have a fun family weekend of a hair scramble .. Call 814 683 5655 for more info

Been waiting to come back to Pyma fur some Harescramblen. Sounds like you invested serious money in an awesome scoreing system . Are you scoreing the event yourself? Can't wait to see the live updates of the TV. And I think me an my mates are going to take you up on the overnight stay an bfast at the hotel. Great to have a chance for some talking to some KTM reps and c the new bikes. C U Sunday rrr

Back