MX ACRES Open practice Sunday May 15th

mxacres

PR Member
Open practice Big bikes only. Must have motocross experience and proper safety gear. NO QUADS. Quad practice will be determined at a later date. Please leave your pets at home. $25 11am-4pm 55 Blacks Lane, Fredonia Pa 16124 See you there! 724-866-6777

Looking forward to seeing some pics of the finished product, have seen some of the progress on facebook and it looks very good. make sure you stick around here and keep us up to date!

I hope you get some pics or better yet a video. Not to many are going to show based on one guy jumping one jump. I know I wont

So far yes. I just left the track and with a quick rip and disc it'll be perfect. Have to see what the weather is in the morning. I'll update then.

Just uploaded track pics from tonight in the gallery. with a quick rip and disc it would be perfect. see what the weather is like in the morning. Good night.

5/15/16 practice canceled for today. Open practice this Thursday 4-8pm. Weather looks great this week

Those pictures I thought were great. The dirt was fluffy. Dirt looks nice too. That little clip of him tilling had me salivating.

Track looks decently wide and the dirt looks dark in the pic. Evidence of good prep for sure. Maybe I'm jumping the gun here but Oma north is looking bright....

Back