Early jump on silly season.

Roczen seems to be one to go where the money goes. It seemed like he wanted back to the Suzuki and was able to get lucrative contract to get there with RCH, but now that he's running up front, he can cash in and get to Big Red with the big $!!!! He'll be there for a few years and slowly fall backwards in the pack and his earning potential will allow one of the other Japanese brands (Kaw or Yamaha) to get him, and then he'll retire after getting lots of money from each manufacturer along the way.

It seems to me like he burns bridges a little bit here and there and once he has been at a place once, they won't want him back. Just my opinion though, and these careers are short enough that he might as well cash in where he can, because he's got to live the rest of his life on this money!

What's up with star Yamaha? J Martin and A Martin both leaving? Seem to be on the best 250 team going currently with lots of Yamaha support and you bail on that? I predict both slide backwards in the results.

Roczen is another that I could see sliding backwards in the results. No one has seemed to like the Hondas but Trey.

What's up with star Yamaha? J Martin and A Martin both leaving? Seem to be on the best 250 team going currently with lots of Yamaha support and you bail on that? I predict both slide backwards in the results.

Roczen is another that I could see sliding backwards in the results. No one has seemed to like the Hondas but Trey.

Bad blood with J and his current team. I herd he was working a deal with RCH but last minute problems. So off to Geico.

Back