Smith Road Memorial Day Race

Our Memorial Day Race is fast approaching (5-30-16, this is a Monday) Here are the details, feel free to ask questions!
* Memorial Day (Monday May 30th) gates open at 6:00 am.
* Gate fee is $10 for everyone racing and all spectators 10 and over.
* Everyone must sign in to enter the track.
* If someone needs to drop something off for you, you need to be waiting for them at the gate, or they can leave it for you with one of the staff members at the gate the alternative is that they will have to pay to enter.
* This is NOT a CRA race. No points will be awarded, no memberships to be purchased, strictly a fun race ; )
* There is a 10 person minimum for the "run what you brung class" 125cc and up bikes only for this class. The winner will recieve a 6 foot trophy.
* Sign-ups for racing will be in the building accross from the concession stand. Its $25 for the first class and $20 for each additional class
* First place winners can chose a T-shirt, Trophy or Smith Road Bucks, 2nd-3rd place winners can chose a T-shirt or Trophy. The trophies this year are different sizes according to place and very nice.
* Practice starts at 8:00 am
* Races start at 10:00am. We are planning to run 3-4 laps each moto.
* Kids will be on the peewee track from beginner 65 on down.
* Concession stand will be open for the entire race with cold treats and yummy food & we are adding french fries this year!!!
* You can come in Sunday to park your vehicle or drop your trailer but there is NO CAMPING for this event.
* There is NO pit-riding or bicycles allowed on race day, period! This will be enforced!
* We will also have a lot more ice-cream and popsicles at the concession for this race ; ).
* If you are interested in flagging or scoring pm us with your information. Flaggers need to be 16 or older

Also, new this year, if you come on a motorcycle instead of a car/truck/suv etc. It will be $5 per person at the gate instead of $10. hopefully this may encourage a few spectators to hop on the bike, thus taking up less valuable parking real estate on race day ; ).

We are running the CRA classes this is not a CRA sanctioned event we just run their classes because most people are familiar with them. Though we usually don't run a money class in its class in its place we run the run what you Brong class

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

With the race approaching fast, I thought now would be a good time to remind everyone of our free text messaging service for updates on the race and track conditions
a87fdcc0b01e3909513d0090e51792d7.jpg

Sorry another class question, will there be a 125 class? I know you run CRA classes but I've raced a 125 class there in the past and was just curious if you'll run it monday?

No when I spoke to Cathy (she does sign ups) she said only the CRA classes with the exception that we won't be running $$ classes since we do the "run what you brung class"

Back