Pymatuning 1st harescramble in 5years what did you like, and what do we need to improve on ?

PYMATUNINGMX

PR Addict
Would like to thank every one who braved the miserable cold , rain , snow, and oh ya the freaking mud Too ! actually I thought it went pretty well but what did you think . It's the only way we can improve on procedure and make changes so once again thank you all that attended ! Tks ART

Well I thought I'd hop on here to see what we may have done wrong ,but so far so good I guess ! Either that or the 52 people who viewed it were not at the race .
On the other hand I was very proud of our crew and the facility for the way they handled extreme overnight weather and sometimes blizzard like condition's ,we had Warming stations set up in reg and conession And power washer stations at the pond the cra transponder scoring system that the miller family also bought a system and offers their scoring system to other racetracks worked flawlessly and our crew was on hand throughout the course with 15 radios and headsets all talking to scoring and registration and our course Marshall at once to handle any problems .

And lastly I'd like to thank mike damratowsky and family and some of his rider buddy's who built the entire track and then course marshaled it on race day too ! A true friend to the holeshot family right from very first race back in October Halloween eve in 1989 and now heading up our harescramble program . I'm just sorry all his rider buddy's who worked so hard and long sat (8am to 10pm) were to tired to race in Sunday's event . They pounded in over 350 stakes and used over 750 arrows to build the course which took mike d seven days with just his wife and 5 year old before his whole crew came out on Saturday to help finish it off ! Great job and thank you to all ,and that of course goes out to all the riders who came out with droves of friends and family to support our first scramble in totally mean nasty mother nature at her worst weather !

Hey, I had a great time! Mother nature was the only rough part. You guys put on a great race! Can't wait for the next one. Thanks again for having us!

Didn't know about it and probably would not have braved the weather but definitely interested in the next one.

What an experience everything from the $39 dollar motel rooms to the 11:00 AM mud fest I had a DAGUM BLAST . My mates wished they would have brought the boat stead of their bikes . The only suggestion I have is run your mini quads / pee week bikes then mini bikes / Big Bikes / Big Quads .It seams that is what some other tracks do an works well. Scoring was awesome. Track layout was pretty tight a few extra lines showed up but u can expect that on a rain snow mix day . We all thought u did a GREAT JOB . C u in October. Hope it don't Snow . rrr

I was glad scoring went well. It was tough trying to keep all that electronic equipment dry and mud free, but I think we achieved that. I think we are getting the transponder scoring system under control. Had some issues with the read out sign, but we are working on that. Sorry we didn't have the TV up and going, but I didn't want to ruin it in that weather. Big thank you to my girls for helping out.

Back