What is your favorite goggle?

weaver658

PR Member
Hey guys looking for some info on goggles. I've always used oakleys because of the fit. What's your favorite and why?

I ran oakleys YEEEEEARS ago, but have been running Spy since 2006. I like Spy designs and cost, plus their support programs are pretty darn good.

Scott Tyrant
I like the seal and the durability.
And the colors match the Emig grips.

Last edited:
Scott. I use the Hustle. They have an adjustable frame so you can taylor it to your face. Scott seems to fit in my Airoh and Shoei helmets the best for my face without pinching my nose.

I've been using EKS brand the past few years. I had problems with spy not fitting my face very well and dirt getting in. I think they are priced very competitively and for the price are hard to beat.

See, we are all experts!

Seriously though, take your helmet and go to a good bike shop. Try on every pair of googles they have until you find the best fitting one. Everyone has a different shaped face.

I love the new Fox goggles, and I am not a Fox guy at all. They're really good though. Really good.

100% goggles are awesome as well as eks brand. Spy is good but I felt like they didn't hold up as well as the 100%ers

Oakley airbrake. Amazing how durable they are. Some people are put off by the price but how much are your eyes worth? Fit perfectly in my bell moto 9 flex too.

I would say Smith or Oakley I prefer Smith because of cost, I've tried 100% and always had sweat in my eyes when I had them on

image.jpeg
Won those goggles In a 2003 stuffed book bag from district 12 banquet. Got about 5 sets of the spy targa 2s and as you can see I still wear them. (Pic was taken a few weeks ago at tvland)

Interested in these new fox air brake similar goggles...

Back