Track owner ideas

There are a few really good ideas in there. Crazy to think car guys get a dirt circle and are fine with it year after year and every weekend but we moto idiots get tired of the same one mile layout after 4 races.
A lot more of the ideas would translate for Saturday night "supercross" track that would draw more fans if we had a three hour program. (Which I cant believe we don't have yet.)
Nearly every facility has enough room to build a night track for Saturday nights yet we don't jump on that. Nuts.

You can add that to the list of must haves if I ever get off my fat arse and open a track.

Good read. Really makes you think, we are not that different.

Hogwash. This is all you need.

1. Ask Mom if you can build a track in the field she owns.
2. Dig up the dirt with Dad's old 1943 Farmall.
3. Post on Facebook.

All done!

Big difference is those guys get spectators. So even the guys with 4 banger Camrys in the
dork class take home money, not a trophy. Good luck trying that with bikes. Good way to
make a small fortune. From a large fortune.

They get fans because the program is setup for a "show". Just like supercross gets more fans then the outdoor. 3hour max. Limit classes no one is paying $ to watch 25+ or 65 open or schoolboy 2 or ... Well you get the point. Make it a show in a fan friendly venue and you will get spectators

Back