Mx Acres Thursday 5/19

mxacres

PR Member
Open practice Thursday 5/19/16 4pm-8pm big bikes only. Proper Safety gear and Mx experience required. $25 please leave your pets at home. See you there 55 Blacks Ln Fredonia Pa 16124

Last edited:
Had a great time yesterday. Track flows awesome, has crazy deep loam, and got nice and chewed up. Great job with the track. Recommend everyone checking it out. Nice to see another sweet practice spot to go to. Thanks. Also, someone was taking A TON of pictures yesterday. If you are reading this, you should post some. They would give a good perspective of the track.

Had a great time yesterday. Track flows awesome, has crazy deep loam, and got nice and chewed up. Great job with the track. Recommend everyone checking it out. Nice to see another sweet practice spot to go to. Thanks. Also, someone was taking A TON of pictures yesterday. If you are reading this, you should post some. They would give a good perspective of the track.
Thanks for coming out and the kind words. I had a great time as well. Jeff Harmer is the photographers name. You will be seeing a lot of him at the track. I know he took at least 2500 pics last night plus drone footage and had go pros planted in the corners, which ran all night. I'm sure once he sifts through it all he will have some good stuff to post. You can find him on Facebook and at jharmerphotography.com

Back