Amherst Meadowlarks OPEN PRACTICE May 24

tracks is awesome.more dirt added with wood chips.stop complaining and go enjoy the finest west side track around

tracks is awesome.more dirt added with wood chips.stop complaining and go enjoy the finest west side track around

So I'll take that as a no. Sounds good, save my 25 for Malvern Wednesday and Beans this weekend.

REALLY.Just read the message we added not taken away the dirt and we filled in the bad spots.We as members work everyday on the track.The track was just prepped yesterday and there was 25 members riding from sun up to sun down.EVERYBODY IS TALKING HOW GREAT THE TRACK IS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY.Just read the message we added not taken away the dirt and we filled in the bad spots.We as members work everyday on the track.The track was just prepped yesterday and there was 25 members riding from sun up to sun down.EVERYBODY IS TALKING HOW GREAT THE TRACK IS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

I've ridden it 3 times this year, see my previous posts on other threads. It's the same track as last year. Let's stay on topic, if the faces haven't been redone, they need to be. Until then, plenty other places to get my boots dirty.

AWESOME DAY WILL BE THERE EARLY.TRACKED WILL BE PREPPED AND READY TO RIDE.THEY HAVE THE BEST DIRT AND SAND SECTION AROUND!!!

Staying on topic, there are some great places to ride! Beans has been awesome this year! Malvern is great too!! But last Mon or Tues, when everybody was closed, and riders were hoping that they could ride on that coming weekend (which I believe tracks got rained out) Logan K/Drew S/ Michael K were riding laps at Meadowlarks, thru the sand section and having a blast. Premix, Im not sure who you are or your level of riding, but those 3 mentioned are pretty good and they didnt complain once, just had some fun riding. Premix, what level are you? And what would you safely add to Meadowlarks track? We are trying to accomodate all levels. Apparently a Supercros/ 2nd in Vegas/and fairly talented local kid find Meadowlarks enjoyable and fun. Premix, what would be challenging enough for you at the track? Looking for good input.....

Jump faces were fine.. No issues, was a great practice day.. If you didn't go. You missed out!

715ce4512cac68c674037e645bb7db9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I'm going to give props where props are due and say meadowlarks was awesome today!

I got there right as it started getting dusty and they decided to pull everyone off to water and disc it. That was also the first time in a while it was ripped that deep!

Jump faces were good and all the jumps are any skill level friendly.

I'm glad I live 15 minutes away, I will definitely be at the next one.

My son had a blast on the Pee wee track too.

Thanks guys!!!

Thanks man.. Glad you had fun! Was there all day along with 2 other guys to make it sweet for everyone.

Great good to hear.Plus our members.Did you ask anyone for good or bad feedback about all the changes.

Everything I've heard was positive. We will keep improving as much as possible.

With all of the members and motivated people in the club now I see there is no where to go but up and up.We have some great ideas and many more improvements moving forward.

Back