WRMC - theft

I wanted to give a shout out to the thief or thieves that stole two children's Strider bikes during our MX race this past Sunday. You must be proud of yourself.

The first missing bike, an orange KTM Strider, was noticed gone about 2:00 on Sunday and a few people began looking for it. We were sure that another kid had picked it up from outside the camping area and that it would eventually show up in the weeds or playground after the race. Instead, a couple hours later a second bike, a silver aluminum Strider, was removed from the closed bed of a F350. Much too high for a child to see into, let along get in and take.

We now have two three year old boys whose fathers had to explain to them why they could no longer ride their bikes. In the old days they used to hang horse thieves, and I wish that still held true.

I apologize for having to warn anyone attending future events to keep a close eye on all of your belongings. This is the type of thing we have to worry about in East Cleveland, and shouldn't have to in the MX community.

If you are reading this and happen to be the individual or part of the individuals that is responsible for this, I can only hope that there is some way possible for you to attend another one of our events, and that we are somehow able to find out that you are the one. We have a number of members that would like to throw you a special kind of party in our clubhouse.

I wanted to give a shout out to the thief or thieves that stole two children's Strider bikes during our MX race this past Sunday. You must be proud of yourself.

The first missing bike, an orange KTM Strider, was noticed gone about 2:00 on Sunday and a few people began looking for it. We were sure that another kid had picked it up from outside the camping area and that it would eventually show up in the weeds or playground after the race. Instead, a couple hours later a second bike, a silver aluminum Strider, was removed from the closed bed of a F350. Much too high for a child to see into, let along get in and take.

We now have two three year old boys whose fathers had to explain to them why they could no longer ride their bikes. In the old days they used to hang horse thieves, and I wish that still held true.

I apologize for having to warn anyone attending future events to keep a close eye on all of your belongings. This is the type of thing we have to worry about in East Cleveland, and shouldn't have to in the MX community.

If you are reading this and happen to be the individual or part of the individuals that is responsible for this, I can only hope that there is some way possible for you to attend another one of our events, and that we are somehow able to find out that you are the one. We have a number of members that would like to throw you a special kind of party in our clubhouse.
A bunch of scumbags stealin from kids...

Doesn't get much lower than that. You have to be a certain kind of gutless pig to do that.

This makes me sick. Not only because a child's bike was stolen, but because as an adult I've had things stolen out of the bed of my truck at a track. I had the same feeling, if I ever found the person who stole my belongings, I probably wasn't going to be nice about it. It's pretty sad that lazy people think they deserve things they didn't work for. I know I don't have the nicest things, but I haven't earned them yet. No sense in going and taking them from the people who did. What goes around comes around.

I see a blanket party in the future if the person or persons are caught! I have had something taken also while at the track! Makes me sick!

I read about thefts at the So Cal tracks and am glad we don't have a problem like that here until I read this post. I already lock the generator in the trailer, thinking I am going to start locking the trailer when I go and watch the boy......I hope that someone catches somebody stealing something at a race track and mob justice takes over....

Growing up, my dad always locked our trailer and truck up to go watch me. It definitely got me in the habit of doing it myself. You cannot trust anyone. Not even the guy parked next to you. Sad world

Back