NATIONAL's isn't anybody excited?

Dry dirt bike day

Attachments

• IMG_20160521_124800303.jpg
    IMG_20160521_124800303.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 160
Bubba on the mule to the pits. I know your surprised.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Did it look like Eli ran out of steam to anyone else? He can't claim bike setup was off because he was absolutely flying in that first moto until about 8 minutes remaining when Baggett ran him down. Then he kind of settled in for fourth in the second moto. It just didn't seem like his kind of ride to me. Maybe he was just taking it easy trying to get through the first round without injury?

I think it is safe to say the 250 class will be where the excitement is this year. With at least 10 guys with a real chance of wining a moto, I am calling for one of the tightest points races in years. Fun moto to watch, At half way I said Plessinger was going to win and I think another lap or two, he would have made that happen.
Rock, Dung, Mr. Anderson will be in that order all year. Sprinkle in Moose-can and The Book of Eli in there a few times through the year. Other then that, 450's look like a snore fest.
Crazy that after race one the Suzuki semi will sit idle for another month or two. With all the money they are saving in Diesel, they will have another to sign Rock next year.
Oh, I know I am old and way from "hip" anymore but will SOMEONE please tell Savatgy to shave that nasty ass old man neck beard... Save the facial hair for men that can grow it.

Back