Anyone hiring?

moto856

PR Member
Looking for a better pay and something to be happy with job. I have a family to support so my kids are my number one priority.

Looking for a better pay and something to be happy with job. I have a family to support so my kids are my number one priority.
What are you looking for? What would you like to do? Would you like to be trained at something new?

I work 12hr rotating swing shifts... 48hrs one week 36 the next week... Work 14 days a month, off the rest of the month .. Nights and days swap every week.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Work 2 weekends a month, off 2 weekends a month. 7 straight days off in a row is also worked into the schedule monthly.. Not a bad deal

Chem operators are looking at a lot of screens and numbers and need to know what to do when s**t hits the fan. Tough job. Taxing on the mind for sure.

Chem operators are looking at a lot of screens and numbers and need to know what to do when s**t hits the fan. Tough job. Taxing on the mind for sure.

^^ this.. Along with Manuel labor as well.. Breaking lines, cleaning after product changes, very hot, and messy... Mandatory 5 yrs on the fire squad, sent to TX for a week long industrial firefighting course, and also a week long Hazmat class to be certified. That's why Chem operators make what they do.

^^ this.. Along with Manuel labor as well.. Breaking lines, cleaning after product changes, very hot, and messy... Mandatory 5 yrs on the fire squad, sent to TX for a week long industrial firefighting course, and also a week long Hazmat class to be certified. That's why Chem operators make what they do.

Not to bad

I have my hazmat taking care of.

Back