Sessions

mawilk6

PR Member
whats the point of tracks doing sessions ? I understand splitting up the little bikes but as far as A/B and C what's the point ? Yesterday at a practice I watched the A/B guys just go out whenever they wanted

whats the point of tracks doing sessions ? I understand splitting up the little bikes but as far as A/B and C what's the point ? Yesterday at a practice I watched the A/B guys just go out whenever they wanted
That wouldn't have been at svr was it?

I agree but it might be more on point to ask...what's the point in having sessions if track doesn't enforce riders sticking to their session. If it's a jumpy track where I may not be doing a particular jump, I know I fell better that I'm not out there holding up fast guys and risking getting jumped on.

Average practice turnout is what ? Just wondering 50-60 bikes? Some tracks can handle 60 easy. I don't really mind sessions, it won't stop me from going, but a place that doesn't have sessions I'd be more apt to show up to a little late if that makes sense...

That wouldn't have been at svr was it?
Yep. It was a joke. No one even checked wristbands on the helmets entering the track. I watched Koty Howard clean out some kid in the "C" session right before the finish line. After that I think everyone just rode both sessions. Track was bitchin though!

Yep. It was a joke. No one even checked wristbands on the helmets entering the track. I watched Koty Howard clean out some kid in the "C" session right before the finish line. After that I think everyone just rode both sessions. Track was bitchin though!
I thought it was a little ridiculous. There were 3 guys in particular that had no business out there in c. These 3 guys were riding like it was a race, pushing people wide and basically jumping over top of people. I guess if it makes these guys feel good to spank c riders then whatever. I was gonna Mike Allesi the one prick if he passed me like an A-hole again.

Yes it's was svr and I'm not a kid it was my 3rd lap on a track I have never rode so I was taking it easy I was going into turn by my self and and got slammed by a kawi screwed up all my new graphics and broke my front fender off was super mad

When I asked about this at svr I was told that they were not going to enforce the groups until the numbers got to a point it was needed. I am disappointed that an A rider would ride practice like that.

There are jackass A risers too. I always like the one that has to flip his bike all around over the jump as he passes you. I don't mind riding with them but i am sure many new riders might be worried. If I got taken out in practice I would be pissed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Unfortunately its all too common a problem. A riders arent immune to a*****e syndrome any more than anybody else. And honestly it doesnt matter, there are idiots like that in every class. I dont think splitting them will completely fix that problem. Its just human nature for some people.

Some people just ride like dicks. I've been cleaned out by A riders too. On the other hand, I've seen A riders take their time and respectfully pass slower riders. Even when I was "faster" I'd always be courteous and pass safely. It's annoying when guys are throwing whips in your face as they pass or taking your line in a corner. Some A guys ride "race pace" all the time. Needless to say, I've never seen any of the pro guys that were worth a s**t ride that way. Just the ones that probably won't make it any further than your local races. Everyone's got a little dick in them though...

Some people just ride like dicks. I've been cleaned out by A riders too. On the other hand, I've seen A riders take their time and respectfully pass slower riders. Even when I was "faster" I'd always be courteous and pass safely. It's annoying when guys are throwing whips in your face as they pass or taking your line in a corner. Some A guys ride "race pace" all the time. Needless to say, I've never seen any of the pro guys that were worth a s**t ride that way. Just the ones that probably won't make it any further than your local races. Everyone's got a little dick in them though...

Speak for yourself... No dicks in this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

IMG_20160113_032529.jpg
I couldn't help myself. Sorry man lol

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app
I laughed when I read it lol I thought to myself.. "well s**t"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back