Bean's Bike Park

Mark414

PR Member
Just wanted to give Prop's where Prop's are Do. Place is super nice track. Motocross the way it should be , rough as hell. Ruts everywhere, Braking bumps on the uphill's and Downhill's, Super sweet. Well worth the 3 hour drive from Chillicothe. You new school guys can Have your hard pack dust bowl tracks, I would prefer to ride on this Kind of track, Just like Kenworthy's used to Be.
By far the most fun I have had on a Bike in Years.

It was a day of worship at a real mans motocross track today, changes were great! New dirt mix varies across the track from deep organic loam with just the right amount woodchips and sand which holds the moisture excellent and forms 10 line turns! I've dogged beans on its dead dry dirt in the recent years but can't find a reason to complain after today! Today was a survival day out there and felt like morning qualifying at a national caliber motocross track, best $20 I've spent in a while! BJ saved the day by scraping those heavily saturated greasy jump faces. If you didn't take a dirt sample or few of that new blend of organic goodness, you must've been on the side lines sitting out! I think anyone who rode beans today, walked away with a sore something and a head full of new riding knowledge. Can't wait to see some pictures of those gnarly lines!

Last edited:
Thanks for the props. Yesterday was an absolute awesome day and was a great turnout. Will be adding more mulch and sand as needed and will put a pipe in at the water crossing. Beans will only be getting better !!! Thanks for the support BJ . O it was nice seeing some old faces yesterday made me feel good hope you guys come back.

The absolute most fun practice track in Ohio by far. I wasnt there this week but a couple weeks ago it was awesome!

Im so glad to see so many fantastic reviews about Beans lately, your hard work from last year to now is starting to pay off for sure. Lets keep spreading the word!!

Haha, my bad. I haven't raced there since the grand prix you had a few years back. That was a blast too!

Irregardless still my favorite track in Ohio, keep up the good fight!

It was a man's track yesterday no doubt about it.....over 100 guys there for sure,Watching browning and Gibson fly around like it was a mini national was sweet.

Beans is race track not a practice track. Over 2 minutes for good A riders . There are races here this year and pro purse 4 th July weekend.
BJ - Is there a race schedule posted somewhere? I didn't see anything for MX on OMA, Eroc or CRA sites so I am assuming it will be outlaw race.

Good to see you BJ, been a long time. Nice job on all the sand and mulch -- it was a little too much for me right now but I'm an old, fat, wussy at this point and haven't been riding.

Good to see you BJ, been a long time. Nice job on all the sand and mulch -- it was a little too much for me right now but I'm an old, fat, wussy at this point and haven't been riding.
Was nice seeing you john I'm get fat too . Track was wicked yesterday my boy said dad I can hardly ride around the track. Out here right now getting the track straightened out . Come back john don't be a puss you guys getting ready for regionals and LL this the place to practice.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/irregardless

REGARDLESS of your opinion it is still a recognized word that was used properly.

WTF, I cant even give positive posts to track owners without getting s**t for it. And the last sentence in your links definition says it all!!

Theory of the whale, Smithers; If you're up spouting off all the time, more likely to get harpooned haha.

Irregardless I could care less how much more way gooder my grammar be.

I look forward to riding Beans and roosting some mulch in your face!

Back