2 Stankin Video

nice. got to root for a guy like that. couple bikes in the back of an old ford showing up making the show.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

He has an old Toyota t100. My first truck. This things really are billet proof.

Videos like these makes me wonder why there isn't a 125 class on pro weekend. Someone could stuff there fat pockets with 60 more entry fees and the fans would love it.

I've said for a long time they need to have a 125 class on pro day. I personally believe it should be limited to 8216 219th I personally believe it should be limited to ages 16 to 19 though

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

That's awesome seeing a guy come out and make the show on a 125. Props to him. I've been wanting to see someone get on a 2 stroke at an outdoor or supercross. Hopefully this guy is racing all the rounds.

I plan on being at redbud, with a megaphone, siren, air horn, and maybe a 2 stroke chain saw. And I'm gonna need a crew to help me go insane nuts when that guy goes by the leap.

I suppose we will be drinking American beer too. Whose in?

I plan on being at redbud, with a megaphone, siren, air horn, and maybe a 2 stroke chain saw. And I'm gonna need a crew to help me go insane nuts when that guy goes by the leap.

Amatuer.. it's "merican beer" and "reeeddddd buuuuuuuddddddd"
I'm in.

Just put new tires on my YZ 125. I'm ready for something. Nothing like those videos. But definitely something...

image.jpeg

We will be there with the SRAM setup getting down for stank dog!!

He camped out here in ohio the night before high point at nick reckners house in salem. Too bad he didn't have time to stay to go check out some more local tracks.

That's me in the FMF hat high-fiving him at 2:09! Love this guy and what he's doing. Husky should be giving him a factory ride on a 125. Marketing their 2 strokes and riding the stankdog wave!
Just caught that. The dude standing next to you was rocking the mx153 shirt too free advertising.

Back