Beans 5/28 5/29&5/30 Memorial Day

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
11 am till 5 pm all 3 days for bikes only. Track will be groomed all 3 days. Had more sand hauled in today . Place is looking better then ever.
Free camping and kids track.
579 beans rd sherrodsville
330 440 2366
BJ

Picked up 4 more picnic tables and installed pipe in bottom section . Hauling in limestone today and sealing track up for the weekend. I'm fixing and cleaning up this place it's looking good. track will great this weekend

Got the track sealed up good . Track will be great this weekend got pipe installed in bottom. Track will be in the best shape it's ever been in!!!!

Hope to be there Sunday Bro. Gotta work tomorrow. I hope you have a great wknd turnout. You deserve it!

Hope to be there Sunday Bro. Gotta work tomorrow. I hope you have a great wknd turnout. You deserve it!
Thanks Hause ,place is looking good for the weekend and mulch and sand will be perfect for this hot sunny weather . If anyone looking for a great place to ride,this is the place.

Good turn out today thanks . Open Monday at 11 am till 5 pm track will be in good shape. Out here tracking some jumps in and will disc and water later and disc and water in the morning .

Saturday was amazing! Planned on returning Monday but I'm on the injured list now. I really just wanted to say keep up the awesome work. People are missing out if they haven't rode beans this holiday weekend

Haven't been to Beans in a long time but made the trip on Sunday! Track was prepped very nice! The boys loved the flow of the track! Keep up the good work BJ!

Haven't been to Beans in a long time but made the trip on Sunday! Track was prepped very nice! The boys loved the flow of the track! Keep up the good work BJ!
Thanks glad they liked the track. Looks like they were having a good time yesterday. Thanks for coming and everyone else who made it out this weekend I appreciate it
BJ

Back