18th annual Fire & Police Benefit Mx

RM813

PR Addict
The 18th Annual Fire & Police Benefit Mx will be held June 17 & 18 at TV Land. All proceeds from this race will be shared between The Make A Wish Foundation and the Burn Unit at Akron Children's Hospital. June 17 will only be open to fire, law enforcement, EMS and our sponsors. June 18 we will be open to the public!!

Will there still be practice on the 16th and is Saturday racing or just practice? I believe that is the same weekend as the OMA race

OMA schedule says 19-20, right? Am I wrong or is that sun-mon? Fireman's benefit would be fri-sat?

The schedule on the OMA homepage says 19-20 but the pdf schedule says 18-19. Usually their format is practice Saturday and race on Sunday I believe.

Here's the schedule for that weekends event.
TV Land was booked with the Fire and Police prior to the OMA schedule being made last fall, so the weekend of the 18th and 19th I am substituting Saturdays "Battle format" practice with the Fire and Police race. It's open to all bikes and quads and of course it's for a good cause. So come out and practice a few gate drops!
I'll make another post as well with the OMA info and details and please check here for a list of classes that the Fire and Police will be running that are different than the OMA class structure that will be run on Saturday afternoon and Sunday.
http://trevorvines.com/3761/

Thursday June 16th
Gates open at 4pm.
Practice 5pm until dark.
Main track will be split into sessions, bikes only.
2 kids tracks and the turn track will be open to ride as well.
$25
Gates close at 10pm.

Friday June 17th
18th annual Fire and Police MX
All proceeds from this race will be shared between The Make A Wish Foundation and the Burn Unit at Akron Children's Hospital.
June 17th - Spectating is open to everyone but the racing on Friday is limited to fire, law enforcement, EMS and our sponsors.
June 18 we will be open to the public.
Come cheer on your favorites and support a great cause!
Gates open at 7am.
Registration open at 8am.
Practice at 9am.
Fire/Police MX racing at 10:30am.
Fire vs. Police Tug O War at 4pm.
Stan Green plays acoustic favorites under the big tent from 5pm until 8pm.
Gates close at 10pm.

Saturday June 18th
Gates open at 6am.
Registration open at 6:30am
18th annual Fire and Police MX
All proceeds from this race will be shared between The Make A Wish Foundation and the Burn Unit at Akron Children's Hospital.
8am Practice for MX Racing
Open to all bikes and quads.
*Please note*
These are different classes than the OMA classes for Sunday. No points awarded for these races. No memberships necessary for these races only.

F&P public MX racing begins at 9:30am.

OMA RACING program starts Saturday afternoon.
4:00pm OMA quad and beginner 50cc practice.
5:30 OMA QUAD and beginner 50cc racing begins.
Gates close at 10pm

Sunday June 19th
Gates open at 7am.
Registration opens at 7:30am - Bikes only
OMA MX practice begins at 9am.
OMA MX racing at 10:30am.

Last edited:
Thanks for the post Trevor!! If any anyone has any questions please call or text me.
330-606-2141
Ray Martin
Fire & Police Benefit Mx

Back