Amherst Meadowlarks OMA MX Race June 5

Amherst Meadowlarks OMA MX Race June 5
Gates open at 10am Sat Morning June 4 for our Open Practice,11am - 4pm.
$25 per rider + $10 Gate fee and $10 per Spectator,
$10 per rider and Spectator will be refunded if you leave by 5pm., as always camping is included.
Classes will be in rotation according to attendance if necessary.
Gate closes 11pm Sat: Re Opens 6am Sunday June 5
Sign-ups @ 7am
Practice @830 am
Racing @11 am
The fee per class per race date are as follows:
1st Class = $25
2nd Class = $20
3rd Class = $15
A Classes = $30
6700 Crosse Road Amherst, Ohio 44001

AMHERST MEADOWLARKS IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR:

ED TOMKO CHRYSLER - JEEP -DODGE - RAM located at 33725 Walker Rd Avon Lake OH 44012

They are sponsoring a RACER REWARDS PROGRAM of $1000.00 at all of our OMA Amherst Meadowlarks Races.

The requirements for classes that will be eligible to receive the reward instead of a trophy are:
• All A, B, C, & VET Classes including ATV A, B, C, Open& VET with at least 7 riders in the class
Two classes’ will be chosen at random from the list of eligible classes that have 7 or more riders the day of the event.

Youth, Beginner and Schoolboy classes are NOT eligible

RACER REWARDS PROGRAM will be in the form of a VISA gift card:
1st = $150
2nd = $125
3rd = $100
4th = $75
5th = $50

Really wanted to race today. I left PA at 5:00am. It was nothing but rain the entire way across I80. I tapped out and turned around . Good luck, to those who braved it out.

no clue why i decided to risk it but i did. rained teh whole way there. the track in the morning for practice was like the best dirt ive ever ridden on.. dont think it could have been better. if they can figure out how to do that every time and keep it that way.. thatd be amazing lol.

i was the unlucky moto that sat on the gate for lightning delays getting poured on. that was not a fun moto. lol

no clue why i decided to risk it but i did. rained teh whole way there. the track in the morning for practice was like the best dirt ive ever ridden on.. dont think it could have been better. if they can figure out how to do that every time and keep it that way.. thatd be amazing lol.

i was the unlucky moto that sat on the gate for lightning delays getting poured on. that was not a fun moto. lol

It is that way every time at a race lol you just have to show up to experience it

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

The Racer Rewards went to the TOP 5 in 250C and PLUS 50. Plus the TROPHY!
THANK YOU
ED TOMKO CHRYSLER - JEEP -DODGE - RAM located at 33725 Walker Rd Avon Lake OH 44012

Back