bsa club meet

smitty

PR Addict
JPEGJuneRallyflyer.jpg

Smitty, It seems as though there are only a few (very few me thinks) that rides, or have Vintage bikes on here anymore.

I recall first joining Pitracer a bunch of years ago, and it seemed like there were as many vintage bike threads and postings as Post Vintage. Just not so anymore. Especially for the old premiere bikes like your Triumphs and BSA's.

Yeah it looks that way but I'll still keep you guys posted plus you can ride you late model bikes in the dual sport ride

I did not take any pics but a guy in the club did so as soon as those are posted I get some for here,this is as close to racing as I get anymore,even sold my DRZ as dodging Pontiacs and peterbuilts just aint fun anymore plus I do this for a livin you know
the event was a blast as always even though I did not stay,long day,3 hrs there,3 hrs back,2 1/2 hrs on the ride,I was one whipped puppy when I got home

I would have loved to have made that run finally after missing it the last few years. But
Colorado called and I spent the weekend helping clear trails in Routt Nat. Forest.

Back