Malvern Mx/OIR Scheduel Updates

MalvernMX

PR Addict
As most of you know Chet from OIR had back surgery and things are not progressing as fast as expected. Nick has all the excavating work on his shoulders and is trying to keep up with that. For this reason they will not be able to have their OMA scheduled Super Series race on July 10th. We are going to pick up that date and have that round of the series at Malvern. To make more of a weekend of it we are also going to make up the night race we lost the night before on the 9th. So that weekend will be practice 8:30-2:30 followed by a Saturday night series race. Sunday is the super series race.

Zack has decided not to go to reginals or pursue going to Loretta's so that frees up a weekend at Malvern. So we are going to add a race to the night series on August 6Th. Please help spread the word as always we appreciate your support.

Dang it, one weekend we plan a vacation since OIR was bike only event and this pops up!

As most of you know Chet from OIR had back surgery and things are not progressing as fast as expected. Nick has all the excavating work on his shoulders and is trying to keep up with that. For this reason they will not be able to have their OMA scheduled Super Series race on July 10th. We are going to pick up that date and have that round of the series at Malvern. To make more of a weekend of it we are also going to make up the night race we lost the night before on the 9th. So that weekend will be practice 8:30-2:30 followed by a Saturday night series race. Sunday is the super series race.

Zack has decided not to go to reginals or pursue going to Loretta's so that frees up a weekend at Malvern. So we are going to add a race to the night series on August 6Th. Please help spread the word as always we appreciate your support.
Are you able to make those changes on your OMA site, under the schedule tab? If you can that would help and probably cause less headaches and threads from the experts!!!

If he only updates Facebook the experts will come out in full force. Otherwise carry on.

image.jpeg

Nice. We were just talking about another trip to malvern If there was a 2 day event.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Chet cant catch a break. Hopefully things turn around for him soon.
Thanks JO, all is good, I am at the point that most days I feel like I'm 30 again. At this point I just need to be careful not to over do it and screw things up till It's completely healed.

Sent from my XT1254 using PitRacer mobile app

If I had time I would be more than glad, the list should include you as well, Ive gotten most of my ideas from you off the board. :)

Back