I thought this was an MX site, where's all the hype ?

Not even mention of the pro circuit team gettin tossed from hooters or the crazy blue buffalo/slater skins team getting the boot last week. Guess it's not all that dramatic around here ....

So.... what happened?

I'm not vouching for any of the truth to this, just saw it on Facebook.

Morgan Kephart
Yesterday at 1:31pm · Sacramento ·

I never use facebook to rant, but this circumstance was something I needed to vent about.

I have worked Hangtown for the past 3 years and this year was no different. I worked from 7:30 am until 5 pm and then went straight to work my serving job at 6. We got extremely busy because every group/ party came in at the exact same time and we only have a small kitchen with only 4 cooks in it. I waited on a group of 20 guests that came from Hangtown. It ended up being Joey Savatgy (the guy who won Hangtown that day) and his friends and family including Mitch Payton. This table was the worst table I have waited on in 2 and a half years in the restaurant business. They were screaming drink orders at me every time I walked by, then doing the same to girls that weren't their servers, because of that, their drinks got made twice and they were pissed when more than one of the same thing came out. They asked about their food 10 minutes after it was rang in. They talked to me like I didn't know what I was doing. They began wrapping each other in paper towels like mummies and then when they ran out they yelled at me for more paper towels. Their food came out in 30 minutes, a reasonable time for a huge party when the restaurant is swamped. While I was talking to a few members of their party I was hit in the eye with a paper towel wad from someone who threw it at me from this party. I turned around and told them that I would be forcing them to leave. I went and got my manager and she closed them out and kicked them out. Their tab was 592$ and they left me 600$, so I ended up having to pay 8% of their tab in taxes even though they didn't tip me. This was the only table I had taken all night because of how needy they were. I offered my best service to them and they were disrespectful. Although one guy that left the party found me and said "Im sorry about my friends." That wasn't enough to make me feel better about how horrible these guys had been. Hopefully these guys don't treat every server this horrible when they go out after every race this season.. I feel bad for the next girl who has to deal with them. Never been so disrespected in my life. Thank Savatgy, hope your karma comes back and bites you sometime in the season.

Both are crazy 12-15 page threads, good bathroom reads , form your own opinion lol .

I am not naming names but a small team owner with a big name sponsor was thrown out on Friday from the Glen Helen National for making one of Glen Helen break into tears for actions the mechanic committed and then not 30 minutes late to gate security because he felt he was above the same rules as everyone else.
It then escalated to the team owner and mechanic making racial comment and sexual comments asking for services and then not stopping when security head came over and tried to quite the whole thing down without anyone leaving but the team owner would not stop and it led to them both being ejected, hard cards taken as well. Security did not punish the riders because they were not there and let them ride.
This will not be accepted at Glen Helen and DC said it will not be accepted at any National.

They must like to eat food that's spit in. Suppose your trade buds don't mind when your racing a motorcycle through dust dirt and nasty conditions all your life. A little spit probably helps the burger.

Lol. The security guard issue....you gotta wonder. Were the security guards idiots....to the point one guy said "suck my d" or something ?

Party of 20....592 tab. Damn that's cheap. Crute, myself and about 6 other people racked up a $700 tab in Vegas once. And we tipped 140.

Of course we also paid a guy $25 to kick him in the nuts on the strip too. That was an uncharacteristic weekend haha. That guy probably makes more money than a few of us combined just holding a sign gettin wailed for $25 a pop.

Last edited:
I'm not vouching for any of the truth to this, just saw it on Facebook.

Morgan Kephart
Yesterday at 1:31pm · Sacramento ·

I never use facebook to rant, but this circumstance was something I needed to vent about.

I have worked Hangtown for the past 3 years and this year was no different. I worked from 7:30 am until 5 pm and then went straight to work my serving job at 6. We got extremely busy because every group/ party came in at the exact same time and we only have a small kitchen with only 4 cooks in it. I waited on a group of 20 guests that came from Hangtown. It ended up being Joey Savatgy (the guy who won Hangtown that day) and his friends and family including Mitch Payton. This table was the worst table I have waited on in 2 and a half years in the restaurant business. They were screaming drink orders at me every time I walked by, then doing the same to girls that weren't their servers, because of that, their drinks got made twice and they were pissed when more than one of the same thing came out. They asked about their food 10 minutes after it was rang in. They talked to me like I didn't know what I was doing. They began wrapping each other in paper towels like mummies and then when they ran out they yelled at me for more paper towels. Their food came out in 30 minutes, a reasonable time for a huge party when the restaurant is swamped. While I was talking to a few members of their party I was hit in the eye with a paper towel wad from someone who threw it at me from this party. I turned around and told them that I would be forcing them to leave. I went and got my manager and she closed them out and kicked them out. Their tab was 592$ and they left me 600$, so I ended up having to pay 8% of their tab in taxes even though they didn't tip me. This was the only table I had taken all night because of how needy they were. I offered my best service to them and they were disrespectful. Although one guy that left the party found me and said "Im sorry about my friends." That wasn't enough to make me feel better about how horrible these guys had been. Hopefully these guys don't treat every server this horrible when they go out after every race this season.. I feel bad for the next girl who has to deal with them. Never been so disrespected in my life. Thank Savatgy, hope your karma comes back and bites you sometime in the season.
Being from the akron area, I hear about LeBron and his family doing the same kinds of things. Everyone around here knows that when he walks in, no one is making money. It's unfortunate they act that way toward people who serve them. (If this is all true) maybe its just a pissed off fan.. lol
Either way, these guys are famous in their own world. No one even knows who they are outside of moto. Everyone in the world knows who LeBron James is. Kind of funny that they think they're all high and mighty and in all reality, no one knows who they are. Sounds like a douche bag move by the team but, it happens. I've heard of other local "pros" acting like children in public settings as well. Too bad..

Shocking... Uneducated, young, D-bags with a little money in their pocket act like idiots???? WHAT? No way.
Im sure Mitch did not have a problem with it. No such thing as bad pub... Unless your the P.O.S. that owns Slater skins that gets kicked out of a Nation cause he thinks he is important. Who knew Slater skins was even a thing? Let alone anyone knowing, much less caring who owned them.

I actually had to Google slater skins to see what everyone was talking about. Didn't they used to do plastics and graphics for freestyle dudes back in the day?

Back