Smith Road Wednesday (6/15) 4-dark, bikes only

We will make the call for sure tomorrow when we know if we are going to need to cancel but likely Friday possibly Sunday for a reschedule if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I'm only showing a 20% chance of rain tomorrow so I think we will be ok, with the way the forecast has been lately their may not even be any rain in the forecast come tomorrow...just never know

We are kinda new here and a gentleman at Summit racing told me about this cite to find track for my son to practice on. My son just turned 6 and we were interested in coming. Can anyone tell me a little more about it?

Just a reminder we do have a free text alert program, feel free to sign up and you will get a text send directly to your phone if we have to cancel or reschedule
b7d192d89d5708669137b86cac25993a.jpg

We are kinda new here and a gentleman at Summit racing told me about this cite to find track for my son to practice on. My son just turned 6 and we were interested in coming. Can anyone tell me a little more about it?

We have a beginner track for the smaller, less experienced riders, my daughter who is 7 rides it on her Ktm Junior 50 we get a fair amount of pw50s as well and some bigger bikes too like (for example klx110) . We have a safety officer who kind of polices things to make sure kids are on the right track and are riding safely. We require all rides to have a helmet, goggles, gloves, boots, long sleeve shirt and long pants on at all times when they are on the track (other safety gear in greatly encouraged). The beginner track is $15, spectators are free. There is a concession stand and port a johns. Normally we have bike washes but the lines froze and broke over the winter so we don't have them running right now.

Back