YOUNGSTOWN MX open Wednesday 6/15(no Friday practice this week)

Youngstown MX

PR Addict
We will only be open Wednesday this week (we will be open next Friday )
Open 5-dark
25$ per rider
250 Sinter,Ct
Youngstown,Oh
Contact Tim 7246991445

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

45547ac45e2945312bbdfac34490c328.jpg

We are going to open this evening. It has not rain here in several days. We currently have overcast skies with calm winds. Pretty much perfect for dirty biking. We have the track groomed up pretty nice. Gonna be a good evening to Moto.[emoji108]

Had a good time! Fun layout with some decent line options. There was only 1 thing (or a million little things, really hard little things) that I could complain about, but I won't.. and if that's all I can bitch about, then the place is doing good! I've battled rocks at my own track for 20 years, so I understand how real the struggle is. Lol..

Seen rich out there and I'm lookin forward to some pics!

Dont worry about those rocks we have a rock hound attachment that picks those up. We normally rip the track a lot deeper. And when we do that the rocks are not as noticeable. We had over 600 truck loads of dirt delivered a couple months ago and we are at the tail end of derocking that batch of dirt. But yes it's never ending and I'm sure we will prolly be bringing in another round of dirt very soon and start the whole process all over again. Lol. Hope you had fun.

Last edited:
Back