RIP #616

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
A good friend passed away this past week and the wake was tonight. Tom Timchak 56, he went by number 616 and was full of life. They even had his Yamaha beside his casket which had nothing to do with his death. He was always smiling and had a positive attitude. Several said tonight they never saw him mad at anyone. Condolences to his family and friends. He will be missed. Ride on Tom.

I had the pleasure of spending the last 7 or so Vintage Days at Mid-Ohio with Tom. I have not met a nicer and more genuine person in my life and the man loved all things motorcycles. Just he and I rode over and watched the John Penton story on Saturday night at VMD a couple years ago and I will never forget how moved he was by it. It just won't be the same without you this year my friend - RIP.

Tom was one of the 1st people I met when I moved to Ohio 20 years ago and he always good conversation. He was a GREAT guy, I'm sure he is moto-ing in Heaven.
I will miss you buddy! Condolences to his family and friends. From your Friends at Wiseco Piston.

Ooh no!..I just saw him a couple of weeks ago...just retired and was working part time at Breyley Yamaha to keep active...such a loss...we grew up having many great times on MX bikes and Jet Ski's. Such a super kind heart. RIP friend! You will be missed by many....

Back