Beans 6/18&6/19 Father's Day

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Sat and Sunday 11am till 5 pm both days track will be groomed both days . Bikes only . Sunday Father's Day come with your father and ride for free.
Free camping and kids track
Got bottum bathrooms working and are clean !!
579 beans rd sherrodsville
Bj

No trail riding here exempt the two races here. Closed this weekend my son is out of the hospital and we are going to high point. Chilling out Sunday with some new clothes and t bones

Just talked to BJ he is closed tomorrow (Sunday) . At Highpoint all day and to much to get the track prepped. Best track in the northeast needs a break!!!

Learned my Pitracer post lesson...READ to the BOTTOM of all the posts BEFORE you decide to make the drive! My 79 year old dad made the Father's Day drive with me...and the track was closed. See you guys next time!

Learned my lesson made the 3.5 hour drive to beans and you were closed. Big time bummer.
Sorry you guys come back give ya a free practice. My son was in the hospital almost all week ,it's extremely dry and did post Friday was closed. I understand I feel bad you and mbt 02 made the trip just tell me at the gate and you two got a free one coming

Back