MMI and PSI

Cody Wolford

PR Member
I've asked on Facebook but thought I'd ask here also. Anyone went to MMI or Power sports institute (PSI)?
If MMI which location did you attend?
I'm looking at the 2 for after highschool and would like to see some reviews, good or bad.
Thanks !!

Just went to north ridge institute yesterday. They taught me how to do top end, and fork seals. I know easy stuff supposedly but when you're in the business of fixing people dirtvike maintenance isn't your forte. If you can find a shop with a good mechanic see if they'll let you apprentice for minimum wage or cheaper.....

I just paid labor rate for them to teach me.

An idea...not saying to do it or not. Just don't wrap yourself in debt. All these tech colleges are super inflated with tuition thanks to the government cost of attendance loans that they spew out to anyone.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Just went to north ridge institute yesterday. They taught me how to do top end, and fork seals. I know easy stuff supposedly but when you're in the business of fixing people dirtvike maintenance isn't your forte. If you can find a shop with a good mechanic see if they'll let you apprentice for minimum wage or cheaper.....

I just paid labor rate for them to teach me.

An idea...not saying to do it or not. Just don't wrap yourself in debt. All these tech colleges are super inflated with tuition thanks to the government cost of attendance loans that they spew out to anyone.

View attachment 52518 View attachment 52519 View attachment 52520 View attachment 52521

Thank you for the input!
Definitely gives me another view point on what to do

I almost went to psi was all signed up and worked at a local dealer for the summer and after working with the guys the money isnt there and didint seem it would come for 20 plus years experience. Also shops layoff in off season so i decided to join military instead. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G900P using PitRacer mobile app

Back