Malvern Mx Kames Night Series 6/25

MalvernMX

PR Addict
We are going to get the Kames night series fired back up this Saturday. It will also be our first night race on the new layout. We are spending a lot of time this week getting more of the new lights put up. The weekend will kick off Saturday morning with practice from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM for bikes and quads, $25 per rider. If you are just coming to practice and not staying for the race you will have until 3 PM to leave and get your $10 gate fee refunded.
Sign up for the Saturday night race opens at 2 PM. Practice is at 3:30 and we will be racing by 5:00. As always, hole shot awards are courtesy of Kames sports.
It feels like it has been forever since our last night race, really looking forward to seeing everyone.

Great race! Everything seemed great.
Only thing was I kinda miss the down hill ski slope after the finish.
Also, it seems like quad wise, I think when lining up to gates maybe monitored or something? They were not lining to 2 gates per 1 quad. The way C class was lined up I could've fit 2-3 more quad on the left side of the box. But bc they were lining how ever they wanted, we couldn't.
I'm not upset about it or anything and I'm not one to complain about much. Just found this as a problem.
Thank you!!

Back