A Special Thanks (Mitchell Zaremba)

Zman

PR Addict
From us to those that have followed us on here and called and text with words of praise, encouragement, and wisdom through the Loretta Lynn Regionals this past month. I really do appreciate it..Ohio has the greatest MX crowd, friends, track owners..etc. Proud to call it home.

Mitchell did what he set out in January to do.. Qualified for the National in 3 classes, knowing he can only pick 2 there.

65cc 10-11 limited
65cc 7-11
85cc 9-11 limited

Wish him luck as we all know there is a ton of it at the Ranch. The stars, as RocketRobin always says, need to align. Either way proud of this little cat regardless of results.

image.jpeg

Photo Cred: On The Road Photography

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
It was great talking with him at Red Bud, I could tell he was thinking of the weekend but he still had time to talk with me and the kids. In the pre staging he even took Austin aside and was talking with him. You have a great rider but better yet a great kid that cares about others. He is a great role model for others! Be proud of yourself also Zman for raising him right.

Zman

PR Addict
It was great talking with him at Red Bud, I could tell he was thinking of the weekend but he still had time to talk with me and the kids. In the pre staging he even took Austin aside and was talking with him. You have a great rider but better yet a great kid that cares about others. He is a great role model for others! Be proud of yourself also Zman for raising him right.

Thanks Hershey..a ton..it's good to hear this stuff is going on when I don't have eyes on him..He does think Austin is a really cool kid though so I think it's easy for him to talk and visit with him...

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
Always excited to see Mitchy head to the Ranch! Way to go Pops for giving him the best shot at it.

You two have made a lifetime of memories together these last years!

Best of luck to Mitchy at the Ranch. I will be watching and maybe get a screen grab of you and him on the starting line again.

Zman

PR Addict
Always excited to see Mitchy head to the Ranch! Way to go Pops for giving him the best shot at it.

You two have made a lifetime of memories together these last years!

Best of luck to Mitchy at the Ranch. I will be watching and maybe get a screen grab of you and him on the starting line again.

Thanks much ..gotta come out and catch up with you soon..we have another surprise coming soon right up ur alley..ur gonna flip!

..and yes the memories will last a lifetime for me..hope the same happens for him!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
These are the Best years of your life kid! Take advantage of your self-made opportunity. Keep working hard like you do! I'll have the text alerts set up. You'll make ohio very proud.

Zman

PR Addict
These are the Best years of your life kid! Take advantage of your self-made opportunity. Keep working hard like you do! I'll have the text alerts set up. You'll make ohio very proud.

Thanks Georgie..he is certainly living the dream..I guess I am vicariously through him as well..

Gonna take a week away from bikes and then get after it to prepare ..one thing for sure..this year there will be no spark plugs caps coming off mid moto like last year..lol!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
One of the few stars of the state.
Bring us a back a championship (if people can use "us" in terms of the Cavs championship, then we can too when talking about LL)
I remember every trip to the ranch I made with my Mom and Dad, your son will also never forget.
Now tell him to go run 8 miles, got to be in the best shape. Hard work is rewarded.

Zman

PR Addict
One of the few stars of the state.
Bring us a back a championship (if people can use "us" in terms of the Cavs championship, then we can too when talking about LL)
I remember every trip to the ranch I made with my Mom and Dad, your son will also never forget.
Now tell him to go run 8 miles, got to be in the best shape. Hard work is rewarded.

If I could only equate the clicks with his fingers on his iPhone with miles..I might have something..LOL..good news his mom runs miles and miles a day and she has been whipping him into shape. That has now become a competition for him..gotta beat mom back to the house at all cost..LOL..

...not sure on any championships..so many fast kids ..but we are gonna give it hell..

Thanks for the thoughts and words ..good to know, you going through it, remember those days.That is important to me as he looks back on all this later in his life.

beenridin

PR Elite
Three classes! Great job! It is fun to follow friends ( and there kids) each year . Mitchy came over to our camp at MM this winter and we talked , he is a fine young man. He reminds me a lot of Jack . He can just be himself and be part of the group.
You know we will be cheering him on as he competes at LL's .
Get those podium speeches ready!!!

Zman

PR Addict
Three classes! Great job! It is fun to follow friends ( and there kids) each year . Mitchy came over to our camp at MM this winter and we talked , he is a fine young man. He reminds me a lot of Jack . He can just be himself and be part of the group.
You know we will be cheering him on as he competes at LL's .
Get those podium speeches ready!!!
Jack is a great kid..I remember the trips south with him years ago.. Great kid! Thanks beenridin.. See how it goes, but no doubt.. My fellow vet friends are in his corner.. Thanks to u all! Randy S ran Motos tonight at Smith Rd with him .. Fun to watch yet good having him pushed!

Put in 3 25 min Motos. Puttin the work in!

Last edited:
Reactions: KRH

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Happy to see his work paying off by riding well and being in control while he is going fast. The best thing about Mitchy is he isn't riding over his head, so he can keep up the pace and work on form and technique to shave off a little bit here and there.

Zman

PR Addict
Happy to see his work paying off by riding well and being in control while he is going fast. The best thing about Mitchy is he isn't riding over his head, so he can keep up the pace and work on form and technique to shave off a little bit here and there.
Thanks Rocket.. Now get ur stuff in a pile .. I need the Rocket Robin Wednesday night Smith Rd training push to start and continue for the next month!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
I'll be there next week!!!! Let's start Mitchy's and I training for August!!! I need to get ready for Vet Fest!!!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Bringing my fat and out of shape game, but my corner take out moves are in prime form!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Great to see Mitchy last night training at Smith Rd. He's riding really well and looks very smooth, it was fun to chase him and wear myself out seeing that little 85 up in front of me and having a really hard time closing any distance on him for the longest time. Keep it fun and let him enjoy the riding, even with the wash up old men that want to see him do well! I think next year, I will be cutting the track to keep near him!